To accommodate the request of many members, we are changing the requirements for our caregiver/nanny pass. Beginning immediately, each member family has the option to purchase 1 caregiver/nanny pass per season for $100. Below are the requirements and restrictions. Please fill in the form online below, and send in a check for $100 to take advantage of this offer. Check details are as follows:
Payable to: Hasbrouck Heights Swim Club
Send to: P.O. Box 192 Hasbrouck Heights, N.J. 07604
- Only 1 caregiver/nanny pass per member family per year.
- Does not have to be a family member/Does not have to be a resident of HH or WR.
- May use their pass without the family present but may not bring their own personal guests.
- He/she may sign in guests while at the club with their HHSC host members or children (at the normal daily guest rate).
- Non-transferable (member can not change the name of their caregiver/nanny during the season.)
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age and proof of age must be returned with this form. (drivers license, birth certificate etc)
- $100 per caregiver/nanny pass