Pool Rules and Regulations
The following rules listed below are required to be followed by all membership holders and relayed to their family members and guests prior to use of the facility. Repeated disregard of the rules and regulations could result in a loss of pool membership.
- No Running on the pool deck or grounds
- No alcohol on the grounds
- No tent forts per manager’s discretion
- Shoes must be worn when using the recreation area
- No throwing children in the pool
- No diapers in the main pool must be potty trained, all members must inform guests of this policy.
- No glass containers on the grounds
- Must wear a bathing suit, no gym or basketball shorts
- No masks that cover the nose are allowed in the pool
- No loitering in the breezeway
- Children 8 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Age limit on Jungle Gym at manager’s discretion
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the pool during adult swim
- Must be 14 to sign guests into the pool
- Must be 13 to be on pool grounds without adult supervision
- Tables and chairs are first come first serve and should not be reserved for any members.